About the Journal
Focus and Scope
The Journal of Telecommunication, Electronic and Computer Engineering (JTEC) is a refereed journal, with the aim to publish manuscripts that contribute to the development of both theory and practice in the field of telecommunication, electronic and computer engineering. Authors are invited to submit high-quality manuscript to be published in JTEC in the areas of interest, that include, but not limited to, the following areas:
- Communication Systems
- RF and Microwave Devices
- Antenna and Propagation
- Satellite Communication
- Modulation, Coding, and Channel Analysis
- Remote Sensing and GPS
- Integrated Optics and Electro-optics Devices
- Optical Electronic Devices & Photonics
- Techniques of Laser and Applications Of Electro-optics
- Wireless Communications
- Other Topics in Telecommunication Engineering
- Artificial Intelligence
- Hardware & Architecture
- Operating System
- Robotic Applications
- Control System
- Biomedical & e-Health Systems
- Mobile Device, Platform and Applications
- Smart Spaces and Sensor Networks Security
- Electronic Fabrication Testability and Reliability
- Sensor Technology
- Other Topics in Electronic Engineering
- Computer Architecture
- Data Compression
- Image Processing Network
- Information Security
- Mobile Computing
- Parallel and Distributing Computing
- High-Performance Computing
- Autonomic and Trusted Computing
- Software Engineering
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining
- Biomedical Informatics and Computation
- Signal Detection and Parameter Estimation
- Signal, Image and Video Processing
- Speech and Audio Processing
- System On Chip
- Microelectronics Fabrication
- MEMS and NEMS
- IC Design
- Mobile and Ubiquitous Computing
- Other Topics in Computer Engineering
Peer Review Process
The practice of peer review is to ensure that good paper is published. It is an objective process at the heart of good scholarly publishing and is carried out on all reputable scientific journals. Our referees, therefore play a vital role in maintaining the high standards of JTEC.
All manuscripts submitted for publication undergo double-blind peer review. Reviewers are unaware of the identity of the authors, and authors are also unaware of the identity of reviewers.
It is important to note that the journal may take up to approximately 4 months to process the review, acknowledgement and publication of the manuscript submitted by authors.
From 2010 to 2015, the normal issue of the journal was published two times a year, specifically in June and December.
In 2016, the normal issue of the journal was published three times a year, namely in April, August and December.
Starting from 2017, the normal issue of the journal is published four times per year, which are in March, June, September and December.
In addition, special issues of JTEC will be published non-periodically from time to time.
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content, based on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
Submission and publication of manuscripts is free of charge (FOC).
Penerbit Universiti Teknikal Malaysia Melaka,
Aras Bawah, Perpustakaan Laman Hikmah,
Universiti Teknikal Malaysia Melaka.
Hang Tuah Jaya, Durian Tunggal,
76100 Melaka, Malaysia.
Phone: +606 270 1241